3 guys from Utrecht, the Netherlands, started a band and in no time, they were featured in the Dutch national radioshow of 3FM. Please meet Pelvic Fins. Beautiful songs in an analogue outfit. Their EP is about to get released and we are going to do something special with it. Read on!
Gijs, Dolf en Bart of Pelvic Fins are three guys from Utrecht with a big passion for beautiful pop songs. They have recently recorded their EP – called “King’s of Town”. They are as proud as a peacock, and with the release coming up they want to challenge you with a special competition. Participate in this " All Day Long Rumble" and your picture may be featured on the cover of the very first Pelvic Fins EP!
The assignment is simple: check the 3FM studio recording of their first single " All Day Long" down below. After you have listened to the song, take a deep dive in your photo archive to find a picture matching the track (or shoot a new one). Think of a beautiful, soft picture, a bit thrilling and of course super analogue. What could you do all day long? That’s what these gentlemen are looking for.
What are you rumbling for?
The first prize winner doesn’t only get his picture featured on the EP’s cover – an exclusive (only if you live in Netherlands or Belgium), the EP “Kings of Town” and 10 piggies are ALL included.
In addition, we will choose 3 runner ups. They will all receive the EP “Kings of Town” and 5 piggies.
- Select your photos thoroughly before sending them in.
- Film- and cameratype: every random analogue camera and film are allowed. As long as the type of film is 35mm or 120 and the photos have not been edited or manipulated in a digital way.
- Make sure your photos have the tag pelvicfins, so we can easily trace them in our archive.
- Limit: 3 photos per person.
- By participating in this rumble you give the Pelvic Fins permission to use your photo for promotional purposes. Of course, your LomoHome will be named in every publication.
- The photos should have a minimum of 300 dpi and preferably have a square format.
- The rumble deadline is December 17ᵗʰ, 2012 .*
Submit your pictures via the Dutch version of this rumble!