For this rumble, we’ve joined forces with the band The Beth Edges. We’re looking for your best, most exciting analogue photos and LomoKino movies which you feel best capture the essence of their song ‘Colours Collide’. As well as great prizes, our best submissions could also be featured in an upcoming music video for the song! Read on for the full details.
We’ve teamed up with The Beth Edges to bring you a cool new competition. We’re looking for your best analogue photos and/or LomoKino movies which you feel fit perfectly with their song ‘Colours Collide’. Maybe you think your favorite ultra-colorful, X-pro LC-A+ shot would be a perfect match? Or maybe it’s that multiple exposure Diana F+ shot you took a month ago? Perhaps the LomoKino movie you filmed earlier this year fits ideally? Just pick your photos or movies, submit them and we’ll see if the colours collide in a good way!
Ready to hear the ‘Colours Collide’ song? You can simply stream it below – We love this tune and think you will too! As a bonus treat, we’ll email a free download link for the song to every person who submits at the end of the competition!
What’s especially exciting about this competition is that the best entries could also be featured in an upcoming Beth Edges music video for the song. We can’t wait to see how all the great Lomographic entries work together with the music as a video!
- 1st Prize: 1 Diana Monochrome Edition camera + 1 Beth Edges vinyl, CD and T-Shirt
- 2nd and 3rd Place: 10 Piggy Points Each + 1 Beth Edges vinyl, CD and T-Shirt each
- By submitting your photo or video, you give your permission for your photo/video to be used in the Beth Edges ‘Colours Collide’ video without further credit or payment.
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo or LomoKino movie not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our Colours Collide theme.
- If submitting a LomoKino video, please add a link to it in the comments section below.
- Upload Limit: 10 photos per user
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)