A new and exciting Lomography Gallery Store opens across the pond! What does it look like? Let’s let our English brothers show us!
The doors were opened, canapes served, drinks chilled and friendships cemented in the recent opening of the London Gallery Store! The Gallery will now house the Lomography Embassy London and serve as the home base of the Lomographers in the United Kingdom, which means there will be plenty of workshops to come for everyone! Right now all we have is this photo of the store closed. Are you wondering what it looks like inside? Well, let’s give the floor to those who attended the opening! We want to your Lomo shots during the London Gallery Store opening. If we use it, you automatically get 10 Piggies, and yes, you can submit all the photos of the event you want! But remember, please tag them correctly!
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue camera photo not digitally manipulated/enhanced. Please keep in mind of our theme.
- Photo at least 768px in either width or height
- 10 Piggies regardless of # submitted if photos get used for an upcoming newsletter
- Photos must be tagged correctly, unlimited submissions
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.