It’s been days and days since the Lomography & I Still Shoot Film Competition ended. Rachel Rebibo had a hard time choosing the top 20 photos to showcase on her blog, but she did it and the people have voted. Read on to see who won the competition!
I Still Shoot Film is a blog run by Paris-based, American photographer Rachel Rebibo. Through it she shares her love for all things analogue in photography – so we inevitably love it.
For the competition all you had to do is submit your most beloved analogue shot. We know we said Rachel would pick the top ten to be showcased on her blog, but there were just too many beautiful photos that she decided to pick 20 instead. But her audience have voted and we now have winners! Here’s a quick look at the details again:
- Prize: One winner will receive 3 packs of Lomography 35mm Films
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Upload Limit: 1 photo
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags).
- Deadline for submissions is August 9th, 2012.
So, enough with the technical discussions. Here are the five most popular photos, including Rachel’s favorite photo from these top five!
And here’s the winning photo!
Congrats to all the winners and thank you to everyone who participated in the competition. See you next time on another competition! Lomo on!