Some of these little plastic cuties have now landed on some of the trembling hands of excited Lomographers, while others are just waiting for it to arrive in their mailbox. How about you? Still trying to convince yourself to have one?
We dropped some clues a while back about this new mystery product, and most of you guessed it correctly – the Diana Mini is the 35mm, petite version of the classic Diana F+ camera! Pocket-sized and pretty, it weighs in at 253g, making it perfect to take anywhere with you!
Ok, so it uses 35mm film. Very convenient, huh? It doesn’t stop there! This little Diana darling offers two formats – you can opt to take half-frame shots, or square 35mm pictures, in just a flick of a switch!
Shoot forever. Using standard 35mm film you can take 72 shots by using the half-frame option – so you get two shots side-by-side on one print!
- Square and rectangular half-frame formats at the flick of a switch
- Takes all types of 35mm film
- Shoots up to 72 shots per film on half-frame mode
- Shoots up to 36 shots per film on square mode
- Requires standard 35mm film development
- Ultra-compact and pocket-sized
- Multiple exposure functionality
- ‘B’ mode for long exposures
- Cable release attachment – a Diana first!
- Sunny and cloudy exposure settings
- Tripod mount
- Diana Flash Plug (Diana Flash available separately)
- Overlap frames across photos for endless abstract panoramas
- Compatible with the stunning Diana Flash