Say ‘cheese’ and smile! Strangers from the street and pretty pedestrians are fair game for our next Great Lomo LC-A Race Mission!
We’re halfway through The Great Lomo LC-A Race already, and what a race so far! Hundreds of awesome images have already been uploaded and shared by all 10 teams and quite frankly, we can’t help but stand in awe of the output. But before we spend too much time ogling the pretty pictures, we have a new mission for you! The fifth mission is all about portraits – the more local the better! A Tibetan Monk, a Hollywood celeb or a member of the royal family are all ripe for the picking on your way to triumph. The winning photo will be rewarded with 50 Piggy Points to be distributed evenly to all your team members (5 Piggy Points each). Better polish up on your people skills!
Meet our Race Jury and read up on further race clarifications!
- Prize(s): 50 Piggy Points split to members of the team with the winning photo (or photo set)
- Film/Camera Type: Only shots taken with the supplied race Lomo LC-A unit during the time period of September 18, 2009 – October 2, 2009 – Participants should turn over cameras to the next participant by October 2, 2009 but submissions for the third mission are allowed until October 9, 2009. Only stage 5 participants of the Lomo LC-A Race are allowed to submit in this rumble.
- Remember to turn on your GPS unit while shooting!
Please check out the GPS Software download link here And the accompanying help section on how to operate the GPS unit. Further details will follow soon as to how you could upload the GPS location data.
- Upload Limit: 10 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Tags must be completed with the following details for eligibility: Team name (ex. North America Team 1) and the mission stage tags: transport lomo lc-a race mission
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.