Days are getting shorter, swimming possibilities fewer and far between, sadly, summer is almost over in the northern hemisphere. But, we’re not ready to let it go just yet. You shouldn’t either! Want to participate in a bit of end of summer reminiscence? Post your shots for a chance to win a La Sardina DIY!
Whether you’re a frequent shooter or just whip out your camera every once in a while, one thing’s for sure – everyone has gorgeous Summer photos! It could be the beach honeymoon, the picnic with the gang last year, or something along those lines. Send us pictures of your most fantastic summer memories! Whether it’s your first summer fling or that night out with your friends, we want to see it all! For this competition, we want to see your Fleeting Summer Flings.
- Camera/Film type: Any analogue camera.
- Upload limit: 3 photos.
- Analogue photo must not be digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location, & 3 tags).
- Deadline of submission is on October 1, 2012.
- 1 winner of a Sardina DYI and 2 winners of 10 Piggies will be selected