Lomography Magazine offers you the perfect platform to an international audience! Have something to say? Submit to the Lomography Magazine for a chance to be heard. Whether you are a seasoned writer, or a motivated beginner, we want to hear from you. Read below for what type of articles we are looking for. Remember, writing for the Lomography Magazine earns you Piggies!
Requested Posts are what we are looking for now and will earn you 10 Piggy Points. If there’s something you want to write about that fits the submissions guidelines but is not on the list, submit it anyway, you will get 5 Piggy Points!
This Month’s Requests
- LomoCelebs – Celebrity sightings with Lomographic/analogue cameras and their photographs
- Festivals in Film – August festivities in your city (ex. La Tomatina, Notting Hill Carnival, etc.)
- Analogue coverage of public events (ex. film photography exhibits, galleries, film screenings, and museum shows)
Got Tips? Tips are considered articles where Lomography or analogue photography are featured. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (5 Piggy Points per approved/published tip!)
- Crafty Projects – Tell us about your creative projects of the fun, crafty kind
- Sporty Snaps – Your chronicles of some sporting events and activities in your area
- Your World in 360 – Show off your best panoramic snaps taken using the Spinner 360
- Arts & Culture. There’s art in every corner of the city. Sometimes it’s quite obvious, sometimes you got to look twice. Where’s your source of inspiration?
- Escape from the City. Sometimes you need to flee from the daily trappings of city life. So where do you go to relax and recharge your batteries?
- Food and Drink. Where’s the most sizzling Schnitzel? The smoothest ice cream or the finest brewed coffee in town? From traditional eateries to avant garde fusion joints, this is about the best and most secret hole in the wall discoveries to satisfy your every craving.
- Urban Adventures. Take your camera and dig deep into the city: this is as lomographic as it gets. Get electric, feel the beat and shoot from the hip as you explore the highs and lows of the metropolis.
- Special Topic for August: Given that the 2012 Olympic Games are already in full swing, let’s take a look back – and all around the world at interesting photographs taken at the different other cities who’ve already played host to the Olympic Games. Extra points will be given to those who’ll submit stories about actual Olympic sites – then and now, totaling to 15 piggy points.
*City Guide* submissions for Seoul and Paris — we’re close to rounding up entries for our Seoul and Paris City Guides and we encourage you to be a part of it! Make sure to not miss out on these big Lomography events by sending in your Seoul and Paris City Guides now and be awarded 15 Piggies for each published Locations article!
- La Sardina & Flash DIY Edition
- Fisheye Baby 110 Cameras
- Diana Mini & Flash – Coral Fusion
- Diana F+ El Toro
- Lomo Smena Symbol
- Lomography Color Tiger 110
- Any 110 Film
- Fuji Pro 800Z 35mm
- Lomography CN 400 ASA 35mm
- Ilford FP4 plus 120
- Diana+ 20mm Fisheye Lens
- Spinner 360° Motorizer
- LC-Wide Instant Kit
- Fritz the Blitz Adapter Kit
- Dress Up Your Sardina – Share your ideas on dressing up that La Sardina, whether through a custom case or a camera body design!
- Craft-Crazy – Wow us your best DIY projects and show us how we can all try making them too!
- Dazzling Doubles – Share your valuable tips on creating the perfect doubles!
- Coming Full Circle – Tell us about your crazy tips and tricks when shooting with the Spinner 360!
Additionally, if you’re interested in becoming one of our regular writers, read this call-out article and we’ll be waiting for your responses! Thank you!