Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, there’s a Horizon camera that will suit you. Pick up one of these premium wide-angled heavyweights, stretch out far and wide with your pictures, and tell us about it! Your testimonials will come in handy for our special feature on the Horizon Perfekt and Horizon Kompakt cameras.
Sometimes, a medium-format square or a rectangular 35mm print just ain’t enough to tell your story. This is when a Horizon camera comes in handy! See all the details in one sweeping, panoramic strip of 58mm, bursting with remarkable sharpness and excellent color, and a distorted “barrel effect that only a swing-lens can give. Beginners can opt for the Horizon Kompakt, your handy point-and-shoot panoramic partner for stunning pictures, while the more advanced users can experiment with the Horizon Perfekt, which features manual controls for experimental panoramic pictures!
Have you got one of these premium panoramic babies yet? How about sharing your Horizon experiences with us? Simply leave a comment below, telling us about your swing-lens stories using the Horizon Kompakt or Horizon Perfekt cameras, as well as your 10 best Horizon pictures. Make sure you add the tag ‘Horizon experiences’ to be in with a chance of winning 10 Piggies, if your gallery and testimonials are chosen! We’re doing a special feature on these fine Russian panoramic jewels, so your comments and photos will surely be appreciated.
- Prize: Winners will receive 10 Piggy Points for their Gallery and will be included in a special feature for the Horizon
- Film/Camera Type: Horizon Perfekt or Horizon Kompakt
- Upload Limit: 10 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Only submissions tagged with ‘Horizon experiences’ will be eligible to win prizes – please also try to fill out the other meta data like camera, film and location!
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.