Ever had that crazy fantasy of being a stalker? Are you a risk-taker and don’t have any convictions in ‘stalking’ somebody? Then this Diana Mini Mission is for you!
If you have any previous convictions for stalking someone this probably isn’t the tip for you. If your previous convictions were in another country then maybe it’s ok. This is what you do; choose your victim and start to follow them.
For every minute that passes you must take a photo of them until the film is finished. This should take 72minutes in ‘half-frame mode’ or 36 minutes on ‘square frame mode’. If they notice or you loose them then it’s safe to say you have failed. If you complete the Diana Mini Mission then you have two options. Keep the film and do what you want with it (freak!) or give the victim the film and tell them to be more aware of others as it’s a dangerous world we live in!
- Prize(s): 15 Piggy Points for winner, 10 Piggy Points for Runner-Up
- Film/Camera Type: Diana Mini Photos Only – Half-Frame or Square Frame Mode
- Upload Limit: 5
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags) for prize eligibility.
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.