Got what it takes to be part of the ever-growing, crazy Lomography team? We want YOU!
Lomography is looking for Public Relations and Marketing Talents to join its Singapore team!
We are looking for a committed, curious, motivated, good-tempered and organized individual, someone who is willing to test the waters and see if he or she matches the team by interning and working hard for 2-3 months, with a good chance of full-time employment in the future. This internship is an excellent opportunity for a student (school credits can be accommodated, please discuss requirements at your interview) or recent graduate.
By assisting in a wide range of tasks, you will learn a great deal, while receiving hands-on experience. Come see what’s it’s actually like to work for a small, but growing, company with immediate tie-ins into Singapore fashion and the design retail industry.
• Coordinate Singapore marketing plans to support marketing events, art projects, and product launches.
• Support the Singapore distribution channels with relevant marketing material.
• Follow up and provide assistance to media contacts and press agency
• Coordination of media samples
• Press Research
• Calling/emailing press contacts
• Checking in and sending out press samples
Job Requirements (Experience and Skills)
• Computer skills include: Excel, Word (good typing skills a must), possibly some light Photoshop work
• Detail-oriented and efficient, Punctual, Articulate
• Ability to work in a team and contribute to group goals, Takes initiative, Outgoing personality, Extremely well organized and concise
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn
• You are fluent in written and spoken English, any other additional language is of an advantage
To apply, please send your resume and a short cover letter to:
and use PR & Marketing Intern as a subject.
written by meerly on 2012-07-12 #news #public-relation-marketing-intern-singapore-lomography-work-job-awareness-fun-crazy