Lomography Magazine offers you the perfect platform to an international audience! Have something to say? Submit to the Lomography Magazine for a chance to be heard. Whether you are a seasoned writer, or a motivated beginner, we want to hear from you. Read below for what type of articles we are looking for. Remember, writing for the Lomography Magazine earns you Piggies!
Requested Posts are what we are looking for now and will earn you 10 Piggy Points. If there’s something you want to write about that fits the submissions guidelines but is not on the list, submit it anyway, you will get 5 Piggy Points!
This Month’s Requests
News (topics must be up-to-date)
- LomoCelebs – Celebrity sightings with a Lomographic/analogue cameras
- Summer Festivals in Film – June or summer festivities in your city
- Analogue coverage of public events (ex. film photography exhibits, galleries, and museums)
- Spotted – Lomography in the media (ex. internet, magazines, newspapers, movies, TV, etc.)
- Ongoing/Upcoming film showings or movie festivals
Got Tips? Tips are considered articles where Lomography or analogue photography are featured. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (5 Piggy Points per approved/published tip!)
- Analogue “I Do’s" – June weddings in film
- Basking at the Beach – Your scorching summer film-tastic fun-ventures at the seaside
- Rainbow Bright – Your color negatives/color slide photographs in galleries
- Analogue for a Day – Your chronicles of leaving the digital grind behind (ex. 20 Analogue Acts of Kindness, Go Analogue for a Day, Ways to Reduce Your Digital Grind)
- Cinema Paradiso – Your 35mm “moving pictures” masterpieces, in full colour or monochrome, using the gloriously analogue LomoKino, how you directed them, and the details behind your short films
- Arts & Culture. There’s art in every corner of the city. Sometimes it’s quite obvious, sometimes you got to look twice. Where’s your source of inspiration?
- Escape from the City. Sometimes you need to flee from the daily trappings of city life. So where do you go to relax and recharge your batteries?
- Food and Drink. Where’s the most sizzling Schnitzel? The smoothest ice cream or the finest brewed coffee in town? From traditional eateries to avant garde fusion joints, this is about the best and most secret hole in the wall discoveries to satisfy your every craving.
- Urban Adventures. Take your camera and dig deep into the city: this is as lomographic as it gets. Get electric, feel the beat and shoot from the hip as you explore the highs and lows of the metropolis.
*City Guide* submissions for Seoul and Paris — we’re close to rounding up entries for our Seoul and Paris City Guides and we encourage you to be a part of it! Make sure to not miss out on these big Lomography events by sending in your Seoul and Paris City Guides now and be awarded 15 Piggies for each published Locations article!
- Diana Mini Case White
- Diana Camera Bag – Fern Green
- Spinner 360° Motorizer
- Lomography City Guide Hong Kong
- Diana Mini & Flash – Leopard
- Fisheye One Cherry
- Fisheye One Blue Pearl
- LC-A+ Russia Day
- Fuji Chrome 64T 120
- Fuji Velvia 50 RVP 35mm
- Foma 100 B/W film 35mm
- Lomography Orca 110 B&W Film
- Any 110 Film
- Playing with Color – Show us how you play with color using both color negative and slide films
- Wide and Wonderful – Share your tips and tricks when out and about with your LC-Wide
- Crafty Charms – Creative and clever DIY projects using Lomography camera charms
- Horizon Hotshots – Tips on using the panoramic Horizon Kompakt or the Horizon Perfekt
- Going ’Kino Crazy – Tips and modifications on using the LomoKino movie-maker
Additionally, if you’re interested in becoming one of our regular writers, read this call-out article and we’ll be waiting for your responses! Thank you!