Lomography is collaborating with Paris based blog I Still Shoot Film to bring you a fun and simple analogue competition. Read on to find out how to participate.
I Still Shoot Film is a blog run by Paris-based, American photographer Rachel Rebibo. Through it she shares her love for all things analogue in photography – so we inevitably love it.
To take part in this competition all you have to do is submit your most beloved analogue shot. Once submissions close in a month’s time, Rachel will publish all submitted photos on her blog and pick her favourite one from the ten most liked. Told you it was fun and simple. So submit now.
- Prize: One winner of a selection of Lomography 35mm Films
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Upload Limit: 1 photo
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags).
- Deadline for submissions is August 9th, 2012.