To celebrate world pinhole day, we have this interesting, and rather challenging rumble for all of you. Get ready to hold still because we will be taking portraits, pinhole style! Read on for details…
This year’s World Pinhole Photography Day is dated April 29th, and to celebrate this wonderful annual analogue event, we decided to step it up a little and challenge you to take portraits via pinhole photography. So prepare your tripods, sticky tacks, elastics, and adhesives because your camera ain’t supposed to move. The adhesives apply to you and/or your subject as well, as you should stay put if you want to have a clear, crisp result. Alright! With that said, here’s how to join.
- Camera/Film type: Pinhole camera with any compatible film can be used.
- Upload limit: 3 photos.
- Analogue photo must not be digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location, & 3 tags).
- Deadline of submission is on May 20, 2012.
- 5 Winners of 5 Piggies will be selected
Good luck and have fun shooting! Happy World Pinhole Photography Day everyone!
For more information on World Pinhole Photography Day, you may visit pinholeday.org.