Portrait photography is part of this month’s theme. And not only that, our weekly tribute features another famous, influential portrait photographer, Julia Margaret Cameron. Join us in this black and white portrait rumble. Read on for more info.
Julia Margaret Cameron was a British photographer. She is well-known for her portraits of famous people and photographs with Victorian, Arthurian, and other legendary themes. And this week, we have a series of articles dedicated to her. And in this rumble, we ask you to submit black and white portrait photographs. No need to copy or imitate Cameron’s work. We’ll leave you all to your own creative style. Have fun shooting!
- Prize(s): 3 winners of 10 piggies each. All winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes.
- Film/Camera Type: Any black and white film and any analogue camera may be used.
- Upload Limit: 3 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags).
- Deadline of submission is on March 31, 2012.