• A History of the Photographic Lens by Rudolf Kingslake
• Photographic Lenses by Ernst Wildi
• Physical Optics by R.W. Wood
• Fancy Goldfish: Complete Guide To Care And Collecting by Erik L. Johnson & Richard E. Hess
• The Official Guide to Goldfish by The Goldfish Society of America
• George, the Goldfish by Lone Morton & Marie-Therese Bougard
“Rumble in the Pond” is a 368-page hardcover book bursting with 170-degree Fisheye madness. Inside your will find exclusive tips and tricks, Lomographer profiles & interviews, an informative history of Fisheye lenses and goldfish breeding, and several hundred eye-popping barrel-distorted fisheye images. Get your own ""Rumble in the Pond"== Fisheye Book==":http://shop.lomography.com/rumble-in-the-pond-fisheye-book now!
There are hundreds of festivals cropping up in the UK over the next few weeks and the Fisheye 2 is the perfect camera to document the fun. Here are some tips on making the mos of this 35mm 170 degree camera!
Street photography is one of the most popular genres today, and it can all be repetitive. It doesn't have to be. The secret to great street photography is by getting to know the cityscape and culture, and in Tokyo, there's much to learn. We present to you some of the distinct qualities of Tokyo.