Still can’t get enough of the Fisheye? Here are some great reference materials for you to further enrich your Fisheye knowledge.
• The Fisheye 2 camera HQ for information, tips, and slamming photos
• Learn about fancy goldfish, how to keep them, and how to breed them
• Goldfish images & supplies
• All about fisheye lenses
• A History of the Photographic Lens by Rudolf Kingslake
• Photographic Lenses by Ernst Wildi
• Physical Optics by R.W. Wood
• Fancy Goldfish: Complete Guide To Care And Collecting by Erik L. Johnson & Richard E. Hess
• The Official Guide to Goldfish by The Goldfish Society of America
• George, the Goldfish by Lone Morton & Marie-Therese Bougard
“Rumble in the Pond” is a 368-page hardcover book bursting with 170-degree Fisheye madness. Inside your will find exclusive tips and tricks, Lomographer profiles & interviews, an informative history of Fisheye lenses and goldfish breeding, and several hundred eye-popping barrel-distorted fisheye images. Get your own ""Rumble in the Pond"== Fisheye Book==":http://shop.lomography.com/rumble-in-the-pond-fisheye-book now!