In times of emergencies, you might find it a hassle to rummage around your bag and look for the items that you need. Here’s a quick and simple tipster that will help you. Read on for the steps.
- empty film container
- thin rope or yarn
- items to put inside (pills, tablets, band-aid, cotton, gauze, micropore tape, etc.)
- Take off the lid of the film container an cut and ‘x’ at the middle.
- Get your rope or yarn and tie a knot with the 2 ends. Make sure to measure the length of the rope according to how long you want it to hang around your neck.
- Insert the rope through the ‘x’ mark that you cut making sure that the knot is underneath the lid.
- If you’ll include mircropore tape inside the container, you can use a straw and wind the tape there since the entire roll won’t fit inside the container.
- Write down emergency numbers on a small piece of paper, fold it up and place it inside the container. Place the other items that you want to include inside, too.
- Put the lid back on the container, and there you have it!
Pretty easy to do, right? Now go get your film containers and do this quick and easy Tipster!