Are you the type who simply can’t stay still for a long time? If you have this kind of locomotive lifestyle, then this showdown is for you!
With an analogue light contraption which we all know as the Lomo camera, it’s easy and much fun to freeze-frame those quickly unfolding moments just by simply clicking its shutter button. And by defying the concept of time, a camera can encapsulate not only a certain fraction of time – but also the colour , the atmosphere, and even feelings conveyed and shared by someone behind the camera – are just some of the many elements that can be seen within a snapshot.
However, there’s one thing that we felt is missing that no matter how hard we look for it, we still find ourselves asking this question: Is it possible to capture movement in a photograph? And so we relay this query to you and make it a kind of a challenge for this current Hipshot Showdown!
- 2 winners will be selected, one by the Jury and another winner will be determined by the number of likes on the submitted photo (within the showdown period)
- Prize(s): Jury’s choice will receive 15 Piggies and a badge while the Community’s choice will have a very special badge to be pinned in their LomoHome
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our ‘Movement’ theme.
- Upload Limit: 1 photo per user
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)