Going on a roll, here’s another Valentine’s Day rumble for you guys. This time, we will use diptychs and doubles using analogue and love. Read on to find out how to join.
Valentine’s day can be challenging especially if you’re planning to impress the person that you like/love. This day challenges the creativity in us. And because of that, for our series of Valentine’s day rumbles, we challenge you to submit diptychs and double exposures. What’s that, you say? A diptych is an artwork that is made up of two panels or images. And double exposure is when you take a photo over the same frame without advancing the film (or rewinding it to the previous frame). So cameras with half frame and MX settings are good for this challenge.
Are we all set? Now since our theme is Valentine’s day, we want your photos to be all about love – photos of couples kissing, hearts, chocolates, balloons… you get the idea. Alright! Have fun and good luck!
- Prize(s): 1 grand winner of 20 Piggies and 3 runners up of 10 Piggies each. All winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes.
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Although we’re allowing you to merge two photos using a software for the diptychs (in case you’re not using half-frame cameras)
- Upload Limit: 3 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags).
- Deadline of submission is on February 29, 2012.