My version of “life_on_mars’” tipster on rasta filters. Find out how I created my rasta filters after the jump.
- sticky tape
- colored plastic (folders,envelops and the likes)
- hole puncher
- Cut strips of colored plastic.
- Tape them together (you may even use other colors to make your own filter).
- Punch a hole in the middle.
- Tape it in front of the lens (make sure that the hole is centered).
It didn’t achieve the full rasta colors around the pictures but I’m proud enough to nail some good ones.
You may even use just one colored plastic to create these kind of fotos…
How about 3 colors?Thanks to life_on_mars!