It’s time to get rockin’ and rollin’, rumblin’ & tumblin’ with the LC-A+ Krab in our above-the-surface extended Rumble!
You probably all know that the LC-A+ Underwater Krab is a superb accessory to keep your camera away from the heavy splashes of water in the pool or in the beach, but have you used your Krab AWAY from those bodies of water? Tried using your Krab to a college foam party, towelling off from a hot bath or the outskirts of your cousins’ kiddie pool? Maybe you took some shots during that satisfying spring/summer drizzle of rain? Probably that just got that ‘out of the water’ look? This rumble is all about taking the Krab away from its natural habitat for a wee bit!
The best photos will win 10 Piggy Points and will be displayed in a special gallery!
Don’t have an Underwater Krab housing for your LC-A (specific models) or LC-A+ yet? Now is the perfect opportunity to grab one! You could purchase it now and get 50% off when purchased with the LC-A+ camera, or 25% when purchased alone. Offer lasts only until the end of June 2009! Act fast!
- Prize(s): 10 Piggy Points for selected images regardless of quantity, will be included in a winner’s gallery
- Film/Camera Type: Shots taken with the LC-A+ Underwater Krab not digitally enhanced or manipulated
- Upload Limit: 10 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Remember the tags! For this rumble please indicate the camera, film, tag and location! Please use the tag “Krab” for the Krab!
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.