In observance of our LC-A Day and Night campaign, here’s the second of our two rumbles dedicated to our biggest Lomography star: The LC-A+. Find out more on how to join after the jump.
We all know the power of the LC-A. It’s perfect whether day or night, and it’s your task to demonstrate it to us. In this rumble, we want you to wield your LC-A’s and start shooting night time photos. Shoot long exposures, get creative with lights, flashes, multiple exposures, and the myriad of shooting techniques you can do with the compact automat. It’s totally up to you as long as the photo is taken during night time. We will pick the best one together with 3 runner-ups so go wild! Have fun shooting!
- Prizes: 1 winner of 20 piggies and 3 winners of 10 piggies each
- Film/Camera Type: Analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Photos must be in shot using the LC-A and must be shot during night time.
- Upload limit: 3 photos only
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height
- Meta data must be complete: Camera, film, location, 3 tags (including ‘night’), additional info, etc…
- Deadline of submission is on February 26, 2012.