You have heard of many tipsters for your analogue camera. Here’s 10 tips to improve your love relationship with analogue camera! Last Valentine’s Day I presented him a Sprocket Rocket. Since then we both are shooting only with analogue cameras. We have more topics than before, we hang out more often, we saved and bought a scanner together, we try the same type of film, and so our love is getting deeper.
1. Surprise your loved one with an analogue camera during a normal day, when he/she is least expecting.
2. Save money together to buy cameras and accessories
3. Create LomoWall of you 2 in your bedroom. Help each other choose the pictures.
4. Take turn to shoot each other at the same frame. To make a nice merge you both need to communicate well and co-operate. (And we are good at this!)
5. Send his/her film to process without his/her knowledge.
6. Exchange cameras so you can coach each other (Guys it’s time to impress her with your skill)
7. Help each other to put on sunblock before you go out for a shooting.
8. Dress up and be a model of his shot. (Let him fall in love with you again!)
9. When doing self shot, kiss him/her when you count to 3.
10. Try light painting at night. It’s dark and it’s romantic.
11. Unleash your inner wildness together.
12. Shoot from a mirror.