Yes, it’s that time for another round and if you read it right, we want to see things in a much broader viewpoint!
So how wide is wide?
Well, if you ask me it depends on one’s eyesight, really. And if anyone would agree with me, it varies each day – there are times when we feel like we see things that surrounds us so close it’s as if we’re peeking through a camera with a 50mm lens and there are those days when you’re feeling like a wide-eyed owl that you can clearly see what’s beyond the corner of your eyes!
From this kind of fascination on everything that is ultra wide and super expansive, we want to get this showdown up and running! So prep up your best shot that has the most sweeping perspective and submit it now here!
And remember you only got a week to do so! Good luck!
- 2 winners will be selected, one by the Jury and another winner will be determined by the number of likes on the submitted photo (within the showdown period)
- Prize(s): Jury’s choice will receive 15 Piggies and a badge while the Community’s choice will have a very special badge to be pinned in their LomoHome
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our ‘Wide’ theme.
- Upload Limit: 1 photo per user
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)