In celebration of the newly released colors of our classic camera, we present to you, a rumble dedicated to the fresh new colors of one of our favorites: The Fisheye One. You wanna get in on the round-frame action? Read more after the jump…
We have just released two new colors of our favorite circular-frame camera: The Fisheye One Green and the Fisheye One Blue. And what better way to have fun than to make a rumble themed after them! In this rumble, we want you to take photos using your Fisheye cameras, and not just any photo, we want your photos to have green or blue or blue-green or green-blue dominant hues and tones, whichever floats your boat. Get creative with flashes, filters, cross-processing and whatever tricks you have up your sleeve. All that’s important is you should have fun!
- Prizes: 5 winners of 10 Piggies each. All winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes.
- Film/Camera Type: Any film. Photos must be taken using the Lomography Fisheye One or Two cameras though.
- Photos should have green and/or blue hues and tones.
- Upload limit: 4 photos only.
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed: Camera, film, location and at least 3 tags.
- Deadline is on January 31, 2012.
Lomography’s Fisheye One is the world’s first compact 35mm fisheye camera. With a sweeping 170-degree view and slamming colours and contrasts, the Fisheye One will certainly give you great circular shots every time. See it with the rest of our Fisheye cameras here!