The BIG LomoKino Rumble259 73 Share Tweet
If you’ve been waiting for a LomoKino rumble you can really dig your teeth into, this one is for you. We’ve got some out-of-this-world prizes, including a 1000 EUR film budget for the competition grand prize winner. This is your opportunity to turn all those movie-making dreams into a reality; so read on for full details and get submitting!
We are looking for the best LomoKino movie EVER!
It’s been a few months since the launch of the LomoKino and we thought it was time to treat you to a competition dedicated to the analogue movie machine. We know that making a movie takes some effort, so we’ve pulled out all the stops for the prizes on offer here. Whilst the competition is big, it’s also super simple: Just shoot and submit a creative movie which you’d like to turn into a longer work. To stand out from the crowd, experiment with all kinds of techniques and try to make your overall movie concept as clear possible!
Now what about the prizes? Our competition grand prize winner will be a treated to a 1000 EUR budget in order to make their analogue movie! And that’s not all; check out the full prize details below:
- 1 Grand prize winner will get a budget of 1000 euro to shoot their movie + 50 free film developments!
- 9 runners-up will win 50 Piggies each
- In addition, if any runners-up live close to Lomography Gallery Stores with LomoLabs, they will receive bonus film development prizes!
- The winning movies will be shown in gallery stores worldwide.
- The competition winners will be invited to become LomoAmigos
Submitting Your Movie
You’ve got 6 weeks to put your mini-movie together, so get thinking. Once you’ve finished your movie, just submit it by posting a link to it in the comments below!
Some Things To Think About When Creating Your Movie…
- What is the concept behind my movie?
- Do I want to tell a story or create a more abstract work of art?
- What kind of emotions do I want to convey?
- Which part of my big movie concept should I try and convey through my movie submission?
- What kind of movie techniques can I experiment with?
Competition Submission Rules
- Any movie filmed with the LomoKino
- No submission limit
- Other: Sound may be included but please make sure you have the right of use
- Deadline for entries is 23:59 CET on February 24th 2012
- The order of frames and movie speed may be edited in post production, but please no effects or filters – Each frame of your movie should conform to our rule for photo rumbles: It should not be digitally enhanced or manipulated.
Update 22nd February 2012 The Competition has been extended! The new end date for submissions is March 23rd; that’s a whole lot more time to shoot your analogue masterpieces!
written by tomas_bates on 2012-01-13 #news #big #film #competition #rumble #movie #lomokino