In the beginning of each year I make a new resolution, which consists of 10-15 things I want to do, buy or achieve. This year I was inspired by Lomography and besides my New Year’s resolution I made a list of things I must do, buy or achieve – (Analogue) Bucket List for 2012.
1. Last year my friends and I did some sea kayaking. I took all photos with disposable waterproof camera, but they didn’t impress me:
2. I like dresses. I mean, I love them. They make me happy. Especially vintage ones. And this is the reason why I have to learn sewing. My heart brakes when I find one in a second-hand shop and can’t take it home because it’s too big, long or needs a new zipper.
3. Reykjavik-Stockholm-Göteborg-Karlshamn-Klaipeda-Vilnius-Copenhagen-Reykjavik in September. It will be an amazing trip. We will travel by plane, ferry, train, car and foot of course. I am really excited about the ferry. Hopefully we will fly in a hot air balloon too. We are going to visit our friends and families. And take millions of photos of course.
4. While traveling in Lithuania, I want to buy a Lubitel 2 or any other medium format camera. It’s been a dream for a while, and I think 2012 is a perfect year to get acquainted with medium format.
5. I have to get into photography school. I must. Photography is the only thing that I am always excited about. I think it’s very important to have a profession that makes you happy. And now I see that this is the only way for me.
Let’s make 2012 a year full of creativity and analogue love! If you liked this article, go ahead and check the rest of analogue bucket lists for 2012 submitted by the community! Of course, you can also submit your own inspiring analogue bucket list for 2012 and get more piggies!