On this workshop, you get the unique chance to take the Lomography camera of your dreams to a test drive! Be it the ultra-sharp shooting LC-A+, the wide angle awesomeness of the LC-Wide, or maybe the fat squares of the Lubitel 166+, you get to pick the camera and get to push it to the limits!
The workshop starts at the Lomography Gallery Store in Amsterdam. Here you will receive a short but sound explanation of your dream camera and then we’ll open up the gates to the 9 streets for some photographic fun.
…and you know what the best thing is? After the workshop, you’ll receive a discount voucher for 10% off of anything you buy in the Gallery Store! Yup, that includes your dream camera!
Note: Be quick to secure a spot for this workshop, we only have a few spots available!
- The workshop is January 24th from 5 pm to 7 pm in the Lomography Gallery Store Amsterdam.
- Every workshop is €15 per person, unless stated otherwise
- Every participant gets one free practice camera, a roll of film + development and a download link to your own images.
- Be present at the Gallery Store 15 minutes before the workshop starts and pay for the workshop at the Gallery Store counter.
- Every participant will get a 10% discount voucher that you can spend in the Gallery Store Amsterdam.
- If you want to participate in this workshop, send an email to: email@example.com
- You can always bring your own camera!
- The Workshop Crew speaks English, Dutch and German.
Lomography Gallery Store Amsterdam
1016 BX Amsterdam
Tel. +31(0)20 4205902 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday: 12 pm – 7 pm
Monday: 12 pm – 7 pm
Tuesday: 11 am – 7 pm
Wednesday: 11 am – 7 pm
Thursday: 11 am – 9 pm
Friday: 11 am – 7 pm
Saturday: 11 am – 7 pm
written by lgsamsterdam on 2012-01-06 #news #event #workshop #gallery #lomographer #camera #store #van #lsi #translation #english #international #community #nl #lomography #amsterdam #netherlands #society #lgs #nederland #holland #en #lomografie #winkel #je #vertaling #herengracht #lomograaf #dreamcamera #droomcamera #dromen #298
translated by pretletterp