Totally hooked on Lomography, but you’re not sure where to start exactly? Get inspired by this Diana F+ workshop and start dreaming in squares! You’ll instantly fall in love with the most popular medium format camera of the Lomography family.
Let’s travel back in time to the ’60s. The Diana camera turned out to be a cheap way to introduce Chinese students to photography. Fast forward 50 years and the Diana F+ is one of the most famous cult classics in photography. Next to the already dreamy square format, you now also have the ability to change lenses (to a fisheye view for instance) or install an instant back for those who dislike waiting.
It’s a bit much, the amount of power the Diana F+ has, which is exactly why we’ve designed this awesome workshop in which you’ll get the basics and some pro tips on how to handle your Lady Di. So get moving and register for this workshop!
- Sunday January 22nd 2pm to 4pm.
- Every workshop is €15 per person, unless designated differently.
- As a participant, you’ll get to borrow a camera from Lomography, 1 roll of film and after development you’ll receive a download link to your photos.
- Everyone who takes part in the workshop gets a 10% discount voucher that they can spend in the Lomography Gallery Store in Amsterdam
- To participate send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you’re at the Lomography Gallery Store 15 minutes before the workshop starts.
- If you want to bring your own camera that’s cool too.
- The workshop crew speaks Dutch, English and German.
Lomography Gallery Store Amsterdam
1016 BX Amsterdam
Tel. 020 4205902 | email@example.com
Sunday: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Monday: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Wednesday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Thursday: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.