This week, we pay tribute to one of greatest, smoothest voices in the world, Mr. Frank Sinatra. And we would like you guys to make your own music video of ‘My Way’ using our latest analogue movie maker: the LomoKino. Read more…
December 12th would have been Frank Sinatra’s 96th birthday. And we dedicate this week to him. We have a couple of articles that pay tribute to this magnificent crooner. And yes, you heard it right, we’re spicing things up a little bit by making it more challenging. We want you to create your own music video of Frank Sinatra’s ‘My Way’ using the LomoKino! Anything goes so better get those creative juices ready!
Also, this will be the beginning of a new rumble series that we will have so to kickstart things, here are the details:
- Videos shoud be shot using the LomoKino.
- One entry (one video) per user.
- It doesn’t have to be the entire song. It could be a clip but try not to make it too short though.
- For the audio, it’s up to you. You can sing it yourself if you want. You can use the original or any cover of the song as long as you have permission. Write a disclaimer and provide links for the artist.
- Video titles must have “Frank Sinatra” and/or “My Way” for easier identification.
- Videos must be uploaded and synced with your Vimeo and LomoHome accounts. (They should be accessible through your LomoHome page.)
- Submit your video link in the comments section. You can use the video link (ex: http://vimeo.com/xxxxxxx) or your LomoHome movies link. (ex: http://www.lomography.com/homes/username/movies)
Deadline of submission will be on January 15, 2012 and the two best videos will win 25 Piggies each. So have fun! We can’t wait to see what you will come up with! In the meantime, you may check other articles that are part of our Frank Sinatra week here and here.
Enter a new analogue dimension with the LomoKino. Lomography’s own 35mm analogue movie camera allows you to capture action and immortalize your story on film! Shoot 144 frames on any 35mm film and create your own cinematic masterpieces. Want to watch your movie the old-school way? We also offer the LomoKino and LomoKinoscope package!