Sometimes it is very difficult to find the the specific photo that you want to submit to a competition through the bar system below the competition article (even describing it seems complicated). However, there is an alternative method for when we cannot find the photos by their tags or the bar. Continue reading and you will find out!
In some cases, the method of submitting photos for the competitions through the article is not as effective as it should be. That small bar can be difficult to use, the search tag does not work, we haven’t tagged the photo, can’t remember its title, the web is slow…. In these cases I use an alternative method:
- I search for the photo that I want to send to the competition at my LomoHome. This is usually easier since I have a good idea where it is, I know in which album it belongs in. It’s easier to get the photo.
- I scroll down a bit to the option “Select a competition” on the right side of the page. You can see this below the “Nearby popular photo”.
- If I am browsing through a local site (like the Spanish site) only the Spanish competitions appear to me, if I am browsing through .com I get the international competitions.
- I select the competition to which I want to submit my photo and I click on the “submit” button.
- It’s ready! The photo has been sent.
It’s marvelous, I tell you! Also, at the menu you can see all the competitions that are active and you can also see how many photos you have already submitted to the competition. Once you have reached the limit, it doesn’t let you submit any more. I hope you find this useful!