Lomography Magazine offers you the perfect platform to an international audience! Have something to say? Submit to the Lomography Magazine for a chance to be heard. Whether you are a seasoned writer, or a motivated beginner, we want to hear from you. Read below for what type of articles we are looking for. Remember, writing for the Lomography Magazine earns you Piggies!
Requested Posts are what we are looking for now and will earn you 10 Piggy Points. If there’s something you want to write about that fits the submissions guidelines but is not on the list, submit it anyway, you will get 5 Piggy Points!
This Month’s Requests
News (topics must be up-to-date)
- Analogue coverage of public events (ex. film photography exhibits, galleries, and museums)
- Celebrity sightings with a Lomographic camera
- Lomography in the media (ex. internet, magazines, newspapers, movies, TV, etc.)
- December festivities (ex. Christmas eve/day)
Got Tips? Tips are considered articles where Lomography or analogue photography are featured. Email us at email@example.com. (5 Piggy Points per approved/published tip!)
- Christmas celebrations/traditions all around the world
- Kissin’ underneath the mistletoe
- The colours of Christmas (ex. galleries of green, red, or white hues)
- Your childhood photo (and story!) with Santa Claus
- Yuletide in motion using the LomoKino
- A holiday feast. From your favorite diner next door which serves the best pies, a new restaurant that you decided to try, which offers your favorite dishes at a time like this or a fancy, schmancy restaurant that you and your loved ones always save up for during the holidays)
- Art and culture. There’s art in every corner of the city: sometimes it’s quite obvious, sometimes you got to look twice. What’s your source of inspiration?
- Urban adventures. Take your camera and dig deep into the city: this is as lomographic as it gets. Get electric, feel the beat and shoot from the hip as you explore the highs and lows of the metropolis.
- Where do you head off to when it gets too cold during the holidays? (ex. someplace where it’s less likely to snow, like Los Angeles or a tropical country that you like to frequent)
- Your favorite location for a Christmas vacation (ex. your grandparent’s cozy old house in a rural area; a city that you and your family
- Handstrap – Lime Punch
- Fritz the Blitz Adapter Kit
- Diana F+ Camera Bag – Fern Green
- Lubitel 166+ Keychain
- Photo Accordion Pattern Edition – Domino
- La Sardina Metal Edition – Beluga
- La Sardina Cubic
- Diana F+ Gold Edition
- Diana Mini & Flash Package – Fern Green
- Rollei Retro 400 S 120
- Kodak Ektachrome E 200 120
- Kodak T-MAX 3200 35mm
- Fuji Superia 1600 35mm
- Kodak Portra 400 VC 35mm
- Christmas bokeh shots (ex. tips for festive photos w/ Christmas lights)
- Christmas light portraits
- Creating your own crafty photo collages using recycled materials (film boxes, old camera parts, etc.) — you may also join our Clever Collages Tipster-Competition!
- DIY Christmas cards/ornaments, analogue style (ex. Christmas tree decors made out of film canisters)
- White Christmas (ex. tips on best cameras/films or techniques for shooting in the snow)
Additionally, if you’re interested in becoming one of our regular writers, read this call-out article and we’ll be waiting for your responses! Thank you!