You see them all over the site, have you been wondering what the hell piggies and voucher codes are? In this article, you are going to learn all about them. Read more after the jump…
What the hell is a Piggy Point?
Piggy points are online store credit that’s worth 1 EUR/USD/GBP or 10HKD for each piggy. You can use these reward points to purchase that camera, film, or accessory that you’ve been eyeing on. It’s awesomely delicious, right?
There are various ways of earning piggy points.
- Register as a member of Lomography.com and earn 10 piggies to spend at our online shop as the welcome piggies.
- Winning competitions.
- Writing and submitting locations, reviews, tipsters or an analogue lifestyle article.
- Writing and submitting any article from the requested posts of the month will earn extra piggies. Oink!
- Winning LomoHome of the Week or Photo of the week!
- Watch out for the generous Mr.Pig that will be giving out FREE piggy points once in a while as well! Wow!
You can always keep an eye on your piggy points by checking out the See Piggies button to see how much you’ve earned and their expiry date in your Lomohome Account.
Tip: If you don’t want to waste your hard-earn piggy points, you can redeem them in our online shop or write an article to extend the expiry date.
Learn more about Piggy Points at the FAQ about Piggies.
What the hell are Voucher Codes?
Voucher codes are codes that help you cut down the cost of a certain product. Subscribe to our Newsletter to get the first dibs on our promotions or check out our online magazine as often as possible for the voucher codes offers!
How to use Voucher Codes?
Step 1: Add the products that you want to purchase into your cart in our online shop.
Step 2: Then, check out with a voucher code at the bottom of the page.
Step 3: Click Apply Coupon and if it is valid, enjoy the discount!
So what are you waiting for?
Go to our Lomography Online Shop and use them now!