5 Questions on Analogue Photography with…" we send out the same set of questions to photographers. This time, Eddy Fun – a marketing guy from Malaysia – answered these and sent along a selection of his work.
Name: Eddy Fun
1. Tell us something about yourself.
A stubborn film lover.
2. Why do you still shoot analogue?
The texture and quality of the image is awesome. That’s why I’m still into analogue photography.
3. What photographic equipment (cameras, films, and accessories) do you usually have in your bag?
Leica M6 and Kodak tri-x.
4. Share a trick of yours that will always result to a great photo.
Being observant in every little details and patiently wait for the moment.
5. Which photographers influence your work?
Henri Cartier-Bresson and Marc Riboud.
Thanks to Eddy for taking the time to answer these questions! See more of his work on his website..