Ever experienced how it feels to gaze along the bright-lit cityscapes in Asia, or probably a great view of the urban sun? Submit your photos in this rumble and stand to win 5 Piggies!
Last in our exciting Asia rumble series, we’ll let you devour the bright lights and big cities of the wonderful east. Ever had that ‘Lost in Translation’ moment gazing into the active nightlife? Or probably you’ve been gazing into the soon-to-be starlit sunset amongst a great facade. Whether it be along the Petronas Towers of Malaysia, the Merlion in Singapore or a sunset in Manila Bay, it’s all in!
Whichever that might be, think of photos of night and day, sunrise and sunset in the urban, crazily-built structures and architecture and how it feels to live the life – Asian-style! Show us the metropolis items of great grandeur from your travels in the East or where you live and grab a chance to earn 5 piggies and your photos be printed for our surprise Lomowall in Shanghai!
Please carefully check out the modified details for this rumble below:
- Prize(s): 5 piggy points for everyone with photos who get selected (regardless of quantity)
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue camera photo not digitally manipulated/enhanced. Please keep in mind of our Asian influence theme.
- Upload Limit: 10 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: 1200×1800 pixels for standard landscape format / 1500×1500 for medium format
- Previous rumble submissions can be entered again for this rumble.
- The winner announcement will take a few months instead of the two-week ultimatum for this rumble.
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.