What does the face of Asia look to you? Submit favourite faces of Asian friends and people you’ve encountered in our extended rumble!
Asia is known for its diverse culture and different races – pretty much like how our entire Lomography community is built. Whatever shape, color or form one takes doesn’t matter in the global outlook, and we’d like to see most genuine faces of Asia to be put up in a special Lomowall for a new Lomography Gallery Store in China.
What do the faces of Asia look to you? Show to us which Asian features you’re proud to flaunt, or ones you particularly fancy. Look through your archive for particular faces, body parts (not too extreme though), people that remind you of how great Asia is and we’ll reward you with 5 piggy points if any of your photos get selected.
Please carefully check out the modified details for this rumble below:
- Prizes: 5 piggy points for everyone with photos who get selected (regardless of quantity)
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue camera photo not digitally manipulated/enhanced. Please keep in mind of our Asian influence theme.
- Upload Limit: 10 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: 1200×1800 pixels for standard landscape format / 1500×1500 for medium format
- Previous rumble submissions can be entered again for this rumble.
- The winner announcement will take a few months instead of the two-week ultimatum for this rumble.
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes.
We’re proud to introduce three new anniversary editions for the LC-A+, the LC-Wide and the LC-A 120 which feature a special embossed leather design. Available while limited stock lasts, pick up your piece of the Lomo legacy from the Online Shop or a Gallery Store near you!.