Your dreams could come true, we are giving you the possibility to win an amazing scholarship at the Italian Institute of Photography, check here all the details…
INTENSIVE PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE DETAILS:
The Intensive Professional Photography Course (IPPC) prepares students to be effective visual communicators by providing comprehensive training of technical skills and theoretical knowledge through an intensive learning process over seven months. Through an optimal balance of theoretical and practical lessons in all the fundamental courses, including photographic technique, portrait, still life, fashion, landscape, post production and more, this comprehensive program provides students with the creative sensibility, personal style and critical vision necessary to translate the trends and values of today’s society into images.
What makes this course even more unique is its particular emphasis on Italian strengths like Fashion and Design. By engaging students in lessons and projects during some of the most internationally prestigious events that take place in Milan throughout the year such as Milan Fashion Week and the International Design Fair (Salone di Mobile) students have the opportunity to expand their cultural horizons and interact with innovative thinkers in a global context.
Course Start date: 9 January 2012
Course End date: 27 July 2012 (with an option to do exams/portfolio review in July or in September)
Value of Prize: 8000 Euro
For more details about the course, please visit the course website by clicking: Intensive Professional Photography Course
THE FINE PRINT
• Submissions must be made by 23:59 Central European time on Sunday 6 November 2011.
• The panel of judges will review all submissions and announce the winner by Friday 11 November 2011.
• Only those who are of legal age (18+) will be eligible for the prize.
• The winner will be contacted by email by 11 November 2011.
• All participants are responsible for providing an accurate email address and phone number where they can be contacted. The contest providers will not be responsible for contacting participants who have submitted inaccurate contact information.
• The prize is a full scholarship to attend the Intensive Professional Photography Course which starts on 9 January 2012.
- The winner may redeem this prize through attending this course and this course date only.
- The winner may not redeem the prize for a later course date or a different course.
- If the winner does not redeem the prize through attending the course, the winner then forfeits the prize.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
• The prize does not include travel to Milan, accommodation in Milan, or the cost of living in Milan.
• By participating in the competition, you agree that the Italian Institute of Photography and Lomography have no responsibility for
- Your decision to study in Milan, Italy.
- Arranging or paying for travel to/from Milan related to your attendance in the course
- The cost of living in Milan related to your attendance in the course, including accommodation and other costs of living
• The winner will have two months prior to the course start date to arrange the following: accommodation in Milan, travel to Milan, study visa (if required based on country of origin)
- The Italian Institute of Photography will assist students in obtaining the study visa if required for the student
• If, for any reason, this course is cancelled, the winner will be able to redeem the prize for a future date of the same course (for example, the same course which may start in September 2012 or in January 2013).
• All images submitted for this competition must be taken with an analogue camera and not be digitally manipulated.
Click here to submit you pictures to the competition!