Photography lovers, this is the chance of a lifetime, the chance to follow your dream, to study professional photography! How can it get better you ask? Your dreams could come true and the possibility to win an amazing Scholarship @ the Italian Institute of Photography is something you cannot miss.
You just have to participate in this competition!
“All human beings are dream beings. Dreaming ties all mankind together.“
Jack Kerouac – Book of Dreams (1960)
What does dreaming look like? This contest invites participants to take a photo that is inspired by a dream, a day dream, a night dream, a metaphorical dream, someone else’s dream. We are not Sigmund Freud so we will leave the interpretation of ‘dream’ up to you!
Here is what you have to do to participate:
- Take an analogue picture that represents a dream.
- Describe your interpretation of dream and why this photo represents a dream. Write your description in the comments section under the photo please.
- Upload the picture on our contest site to participate.
- On 11 November 2011, find out if your dream comes true.
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated
- Maximum number of images: 3
- Size of images: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height
- Meta data must be completed: camera, film, location & 3 tags
- Competition end date: 6 November 2011, 23:59 Central European Time/GMT+1
A full scholarship (value 8000 Euro) to attend the Intensive Professional Photography Course at the Italian Institute of Photography in Milan, Italy. Drop to the http://www.istitutoitalianodifotografia.it and read all the details about the course you could win!
Read all the competition Terms and Conditions here!
Do you wanna get in touch directly with the IIF?
Write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org