Are you waiting for your films to be developed and you don´t know what to do while you wait? Today, I want to show a recipe that is very easy and quick; it will be ready even before your negatives do so.
When I became independent I faced a big problem: I didn’t have an oven!!! I’m not a great a cook, but from time to time I like to make my own desserts.
So I started to search the internet to find things that I could cook in the microwave.
After several failed attempts I found the perfect recipe. Apart from being easy, it´s very quick, so in about 20 minutes, you will have some delicious chocolate muffins.
Ingredients (for about 10 muffins):
- 100 g. sugar
- 80 g. flour
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbs skim milk
- 125 g. (one tablet) of 72% black chocolate without sugar
- 125 g. (half the pot usually) low-fat butter
- 1 / 2 bag of yeast
1. In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients together, and the liquids in a different one. Chocolate and butter must have been previously melted.
2. Put the two mixtures together in a bowl and fill the molds suitable for microwave. I bought some silicone molds in a bazaar (fill 3 / 4 print). If you want you can put a paper mold into the silicon, but never only a paper mold, because inside the microwave, it gets wet and may break or deform.
3. Place inside the microwave for 3 minutes at 750-800 W . Then let it stay in the microwave for about 10 more minutes before removing them and let them cool on a rack.
4. Finally, decorate to your liking. You can also add chocolate chips over the dough before putting it in the microwave; that would give them a delicious touch.
I found this recipe on this blog. It is written in Spanish. f you can understand the language, the girl who writes the blog has other easy recipes.
I hope you like it!