No matter how bad you treat your film it will always survive!
1. Put your film inside a cup.
2. Pour some cough medicine (about half of the film’s height when it’s lying down). Add some vinegar so that the film is completely submerged.
3. Throw in the following substances
A pinch of salt
4. Let the film enjoy its bath for 24 hours. Eww, stinky stinky!
5. Home development is highly recommended!
Results: Marvel at the ultra-cool splotches staining your images!
No matter how many times you've seen it, chasing the sunset is still an amazing and beautiful experience. Capture the magic of the golden hour as the sun dips into the horizon with your Lomo'Instant Automat Glass.
Revel in the crystal-clear sharpness, natural colors, and dreamy bokeh of the resurrected Russian masterpiece that is the Jupiter 3+ Art Lens! Purchase your very own brass beauty now while our limited supplies last, and get it shipped to you by the end of June 2017!
Lomography is delighted to announce that we are teaming up with electronic music producer Trentemøller to bring you some special holiday treats!
Read on to see how you can enter and be in with a chance to win.
How does a renowned director like Wes Anderson pull off his cinematic mastery? Frankly, the technique is no secret -- it is, instead, a routine and practice you develop until an untrained eye becomes a keen one.