- My pics are not very sharp yet. The light design means that I don’t have to carry a lot of weight, but it also means it’s not terribly stable. Something to keep in mind.
- I really dig the vignetting.
- This is a camera for bright light, I think. Dusk and dawn produces rather dark images. The can be saved in scanning, but become grainy and dark. Either that, or use higher iso film (but that would produce over exposed images in daytime sunny weather, I think).
- Finally, a camera that lets me do 35mm double exposures without having to rewind! Now to make myself a splitzer, and I can really go wild.
- The endless panorama thing is fun, as long as I remember to go from right to left (or was it the other way arond… damn).
- I’m going to spend a lot of time torn between ‘72 frames is more value for money and I only have one spare film left’ and ‘I like the sqare format better’
written by stratski on 2012-02-09