renenob x eva_eva (Philippines x Malaysia)

doubles with


  1. superts22
    superts22 ·

    wow! thats pretty sweet! how do you take a photo like that or what is a photo like that called?

  2. renenob
    renenob ·

    @superts22, that's called double exposure, in this case a film swap. A lomographer shoot an entire roll, then give the roll to another lomographer and shoots it again; resulting to overlapping images

  3. superts22
    superts22 ·

    are you serious? thats freaking awesome! thank you soo much! saves me the trouble of research haha... :D

  4. superts22
    superts22 ·

    or better yet: "salamat po!"

  5. simonesavo
    simonesavo ·


More photos by renenob