I tried cooking my Lomography Color Negative 100 for the first time. I added detergent, salt and some tiny "stones" (found inside some strange silica gel bag) in the water, waited for it to boil, then I cooked the film for 5 minutes. After that, I microwaved the roll for 2 minutes. And then, I dried the film outside the roll with a hairdryer.
I loved how some photos turned out with the soup, but I "accidentally" opened the back of the camera before the film was fully rewinded, so I lost some pictures, wich is really sad, because I lost my trip's photos. However, it's great!