Hi there lomo lovers!
My name is Joël Kiel a.k.a. lomojoekie and i'm from the Netherlands. When i borrowed a Lomo Fisheye camera from a friend of mine, i was hooked that very instant. I purchased a Diana F+ El toro shortly after and started experimenting with different techniques and film. When i saw the Lomography Spinner 360º i wanted one soooo bad... so me and my friends drove all the way to Berlin (1200km to and from) to get us a couple of Spinners. All i can say is: Lomo on!!!!
Just a couple of weeks ago i bought a secondhand refurbished LC-A with a Colorsplash flash to go with it... man i love that camera!! I added the MX button and designed my own custom sticker to replace the leatherette. (i'll post some pictures when it arrives ;-) ).
Well that's it!! Sorry...have to go lomo now :P
And remember: Lomo On!!!
male · 35 · Amersfoort/Netherlands
Album: Cosina CX 2shared by lomojoekie on 2010-08-19 · 11 Photos 53
Album: Lomo LC-A Kompakt Automatshared by lomojoekie on 2010-07-25 · 3 Photos 7
Album: Spinner 360° Shotsshared by lomojoekie on 2010-07-01 · 10 Photos 37
Album: Diana F +shared by lomojoekie on 2010-05-03 · 39 Photos 39
Album: Diana F + with 35mm Backshared by lomojoekie on 2010-05-03 · 56 Photos 12
- COSINA CX-2
- Diana F + El Toro
- Diana F+ El Toro & 35mm Back
- Lomo LC-A Refurbished
- Lomography Diana F+ El Toro
- Lomography Diana F+ El Toro & 35mm back
- Lomography Diana F+ El Toro with 35mm Back
- Lomography Spinner 360
- 120mm, Fuji Velvia, 100ISO
- Fuji Superia 200 (35mm)
- Kodak Portra 400 VC, Kodak Portra 160 NC, Fuji Reala 100, Fuji Velvia 100, Lomo B&W 100
- Kodak portra 400 VC (35mm)
- Lomo 35mm iso400
- Lomo 35mm iso400, Hema 35mm iso200
- Lomography Redscale XR 35mm (ISO 50-200)
- lomo iso 200