By assisting in a wide range of tasks, you will learn a great deal while receiving hands-on experience in the various departments. Come see what’s it’s like to work for a small but growing company with immediate tie-ins to Austin’s culture. We are not looking for designers, photographers, or writers, so please apply according to job description.
• Business Development and Leads Research
• Pre-calls to leads
Marketing and PR
• Coordination of media samples
• Press Research
• Help installing various art exhibitions
• Help produce a film festival
• Street Team
• Filing and Organizing
• Maintaining Spreadsheets
• Data Entry
• General Office Help
• Open minded and communicative
• Outgoing and takes initiative
• Solution oriented
• Thinks creatively
• Detail-oriented and efficient, Punctual, Articulate, Diligent
• Has a positive attitude with a willingness to learn
• Interest in photography, art, and design; but also fashion, style, and culture
• Strong PC computer skills using Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel
• Ability to work in a team and contribute to group goals
• Used to working autonomously and acting proactively
• Good understanding of numbers
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English (Spanish speaking a plus)
• Able to lift 30 pounds
Just as Lomography is a playful combination of lo-fi and hi-tech, our interns should exhibit the same kind of well-rounded work ethic and customer service: Midwest Reliability, West Coast Tolerance, East Coast Urgency and, of course, Southern Hospitality.
This internship is an excellent opportunity for a student (school credits can be accommodated, please discuss requirements at your interview) or recent graduate. We offer a $10.00 stipend per day plus 1 free roll of film and developing per week.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, and wait to be contacted by us. No phone calls please.
written by lomographyaustx on 2012-06-01