2 October 2010
Shot my first wedding lomographs. The bride is my friend from Probe Media Foundation. We've worked together in some trainings for young Filipino journalists. She actually wanted to hire me but I told her my lomographs would be my gift to her and her groom. My refusal to be a paid wedding photographer was partly because I just wanted to avoid the pressure of having to come up with very good and not crappy shots that would be worth the professional fee. I was and am still working on my confidence-building as a lomographer. Anyway, I had fun shooting the wedding. I was the first to arrive at Sanctuario de San Jose so I could make the first layer of shots with interesting images inside the church. Used the same film on a different camera to document the actual wedding ceremony. To Ros and Momon, cheers to a happy married life!
- best-man bride bridesmaid ceremony church doubles flowers groom macachor-padua nuptial parents priest sponsors wedding xpro
- Lomo LC-A+ (available in our shop)
- Fuji Velvia 100F (available in our shop)
- Greenhills, San Juan City
- A Friend's Wedding In Lomo: Velvia Doubles