Be yourself; everyone else is already taken... And stop quoting O. Wilde to look smart. OK Done.
Medecine Student, Not doing art really, but having fun with cameras and being pleased sometime by the result.
I developp and scan my negative, hence the amateurish look. I really don't care, it's part of the fun.
Album: Seignosse 2012shared by kgasp on 2012-09-22 · 28 Photos 35
Album: Ile D'Yeu, Printemps 2012shared by kgasp on 2012-05-09 · 11 Photos 12
- kgasp on 2012-04-16 · 6 Photos 7
Album: Pâques 2012 (Easter 2012)shared by kgasp on 2012-04-16 · 16 Photos 21
Album: A walk in the snowshared by kgasp on 2012-04-05 · 7 Photos 17
- kgasp on 2012-03-20 · 8 Photos 17
- Agfa Vista 400 (Redscale)
- Fuji Superia
- Fuji Superia 200 (35mm)
- Kodak Gold 100 (35mm)
- Kodak Portra 400 NC (120mm)
- Kodak Portra 400 VC (120)
- Kodak Tri-X
- Lomography Color Negative 400 (120)
- Lomography Color Negative 400 (35mm)
- Lomography Earl Grey 100 (120)