I started in December 2010 with Lomography and I am still expanding my equipment.
Holga was my first camera but I switched to Diana Mini later and I really feel great with her.
I usually do not work with colour flashes or so but I like to do multiple exposures or to merge two images on one photo without overlapping.
2013_03_23: Today I joined the Lomo Caterpillar in Berlin. It was great fun and I am quiet excited how the result will be. Next to this I met some nice people from all over the world, got some new tips and I think I will inform myself about developing my films on my own. They all consider it as feasible.
Album: 2013 Cracowshared by der-lennart on 2013-08-31 · 22 Photos 17
- der-lennart on 2013-08-31 · 6 Photos 5
- der-lennart on 2013-08-31 · 14 Photos 4
- der-lennart on 2013-06-17 · 25 Photos 1
- der-lennart on 2013-06-03 · 26 Photos 8
- der-lennart on 2013-06-02 · 30 Photos 24
- 35mm iso 200
- Fuji Reala
- Fuji Superia Reala 100
- Kodak Ektar
- Kodak Ektar 100
- Lomo iso 100
- Lomography Color Negative 100
- Lomography Color Negative 400 (35mm)
- Lomography Redscale 100 35mm
- lomo 100