Lomography Awards: Cinematics: Open Submission 2019Finished ·
Dust your storyboards and prepare the director's chair — we're looking for the best short movies for the Cinematics category of our TEN AND ONE Awards 2019!
- This competition is open to all kinds of movies taken using the LomoKino (or other analogue movie cameras) and Lomography Art Lens, or images taken with multi-lens cameras that were edited as a short film.
- Send a link to your short movie to email@example.com with the subject line "Cinematics 2019".
- Sound may be included but make sure you have the right to use the material.
- Five winners will be selected to win a Lomography camera, plus a chance to be a part of an artist residency week in Vienna.
- Deadline of submission is on December 31, 2019.
For inspiration, check out these interviews:
Five Remarkable Music Videos Shot with the LomoKino
Siegfried A. Fruhauf and the Supersampler
A Guide to British Trees: A LomoKino Movie by Edd Carr
La Petite Valse: Michael Tiedtke Shoots with the New Petzval 58
Lights, camera, action. Join now and create the next big blockbuster to hit the Lomography Community!
Learn more about the TEN AND ONE Annual Lomography Photo Awards here.
UPDATE: Congratulations to our winners TTSvision, Willem van den Heever, Leonor Alexandrino, Sebastián Droz, and Rómulo Peña! Check out their winning entries here.