With four interchangeable front lenses (and more planned in the future!), the Neptune Convertible Art Lens System guarantees to take your photography into new heights. Put your space suit on, buckle up, and prepare to explore unknown corners of the universe with your brand new lens!
Think of how sunrise would look like on another planet or what the dominating color of the landscape would be. Introduce us to extraterrestrial lifeforms that one might find in our neighboring galaxy. Put your imagination at work and bring us to otherworldly realms with the Neptune Art Lens! Here are some tips to get you started:
- Superimpose portraits against images of star trails, galaxies, and even our own moon.
- Shoot with a color-shifting film to transform earthly sights into scenes akin to sci-fi movies.
- Think of how our neighbors in other planets would look like. Put on a rubber mask, attach a fake limb on your body, or change the color of your skin. Prepare to strike a pose in front of the camera.
- Play with the special aperture plates and incorporate the unsual bokeh shape into creating a stellar snapshot. For starters, try the star-shaped aperture plate!
Each participant may submit up to 10 photographs shot with the Neptune Art Lens System. This competition serves as a qualifying round for the Game Changers category.
Photo taken by Gary Chew.
Here’s what you can win:
- Voucher worth 50 EUR for Lomography online shop × 1
- 25 Piggies for Lomography online shop × 10